CAIR Coalition has volunteers that translate documents needed in court. Volunteers also work as interpreters on staff visits and with pro bono attorneys.
- Where: translation can be done remotely, either over the phone or by emailing translated documents.
- When: our translation volunteer coordinator, Leah, will send out translation requests on a weekly basis.
What makes a good translation volunteer:
- No training or certification is required
- All languages are needed, especially Spanish
- Strong fluency in a foreign language is preferred
How to get started:
- Contact Legal Assistant Leah Meltzer, email@example.com