CAIR Coalition depends on the countless hours provided by our pro bono partners to serve the immigrants detained in Virginia and Maryland who face deportation, separation from their families, and exile from their communities.
Foundational to our program is the principle that a well-supported pro bono attorney is more likely to succeed for their client and to become a lifelong supporter of immigrants’ rights.
- Immigration Court Online Resource
- Check Case Status
- Register with EOIR
- Information on Immigration Court
- EOIR Resource Database for Pro Bono Attorneys
- EOIR Policy Manual
- Guidelines for Child-Friendly Case Initiation
- CILA Pro Bono Guide: Working with Children and Youth in Immigration Cases
- Trauma-informed Techniques for Interviewing Immigrant Children in Detention